Thursday 12 November 2015

Respect, Love and Loyalty


The moment I came into this world, I was expected to respect, love and loyal to others. To respect, love and loyal to others one needs faith that these sets of quality like courtesy, kindness, gestures and nobility that one shows will be reciprocated. Even if one doesn't receive back GOODNESS, one is still expected to love others the way they are.

Our respect, love and loyalty for someone can be shaken and reduce to hate once the man whom we trust betrayed our Respect, Love and Loyalty for these worldly possessions. As one started to embrace unfaithfulness, unlawful give-and-takes, disloyalty and losing steadfastness to his own-self and pursued for his selfish personal gratification, the Respect, Love and Loyalty one has on him wanes.

I am expected to Respect, Love and Loyal to my representatives in the Legislative Assembly of my State. Sadly, I feel they ignored and refused to value those gesture of mine however frail it might be. Once they choose to deviate from my Trust, Expectations and their duties to speak up for the ones who put them to those positions, I can't remain respectful, loving and loyal to them who lost my belief on them.

The point, now, is should I remain loyal and truthful to myself or should I wrongfully imitate that I still Respect, Love and Loyal to them who failed me and forsake me? I think I should be loyal to myself. Only then I can be loyal to others. Is it not a duty to give others their due! Of course, forgiveness should be shown, once one has a change of heart and desires for the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment