Sunday 16 November 2014

Shirt Rekindling Memory


Wearing a long-sleeved shirt at our office, UPSC, today (17th November 2014) which was bought way back in 2001 while i worked at a small private school (H.E.S.) as a part of staff's uniform still fits me perfectly. This automatically draws lots of thoughts in me. It reminds me of how time flies.

The Shirt stills fitting me perfectly takes me to think as to whether i have grown physically since then. But how can i measure the mental side of growth which i might have achieved? What would be the parameters to scale my maturity? I hope I know...

It's always the nobility, kindness, patience, perseverance, forgiveness and all that wishes one had for the good of others is a positive sign of growth. I though i acquire a bit more of those of late, though much more lies for improvement.

Then, i was a single. But now I am blessed with a loving wife and two lovely angels. My grandpa seems to be happy with us. Thank God!
Accounts-IV Section, 17th November 2014, 11:00am


Family Outing at Khuga Dam on 24th August, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment